What's your favourite thing about your m14X?

Commy1

I ordered mine on February 16th and it arrived on February 23rd. Extremely fast shipping, way better than expected. I did some research about Alienware and I read a whole ton of reviews about how bad they are and why not to buy them.

So far I've only had some software issues, nothing my intermediate tech skills couldn't work around and fix. I like the keyboard, SO much better than the little island chiclet thing I had on my only Gateway. The whole design really is my favourite. It feel so solid, it feels like they put thought isn't engineering this laptop. The cooling vents, name plate all is very detailed. I love it =)

EMT911inWI

This is like a trick question..I think it should be labeled "what DON'T you like about your M14X" :)

Seriously, this thing is chock full of things I absolutely love, hard to narrow it down to one thing..but I guess if I HAD to pick I'd say the screen. Love the screen, and love the ability
to wirelessly transmit everything over to my 60" HDTV as well. Kudos to Alienware on this little beast!

Dantheman221

Yes, EMT is right! xD Should be named what you hate about your m14x. Like, high temps, hardware problems, speakers look funny compared to other models, light zones aren't versatile enough, etc. :D

Thats why m15x is better! :p

Commy1

Agreed. I don't plan on getting another laptop for ALONG time.

Maelstrom

I'm going to use my M14x until it's so outdated that it can't use the internet anymore... or until I melt the GPU accidentally. Which ever comes first.

dnvr.dsz

:) :)

Just Love The Design & The Finishing.... At My Place Nobody Knows About The Very Existence Of This Epic Laptop....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

snaven

I like how portable mine is, I was debating highly between M14 and M17 but since I have a gaming pc I went M14 to carry it around a lot and its perfect I can watch movies and play games anywhere yay