Little Bit
Cyd
Cyd Vicious
Shmoo
Crabbycakes
Crabcakes

Dantheman221

Everyone knows me as DanTheMan221 or Dantheman22122 or dantheman xD

I've also been called, "Dinya", which translates to Melon from russian. -__- So annoying!

Dont want to know how you got the name, crabcakes! Actually, I DO want to know :)

Dantheman221

Dinya is how people make fun of me in real life xD I am the most well-tempered person ever. Leave me in a room with kids crying and shouting and whatnot, I will pull through!

bettadenu

Always went with Bettadenu unfortunatly at times when I try to sign up for stuff someone else has taken it :(. I got this name because I once had a little arguement with a guy in a Halo server and he was a horrible typer even for a native English speaker, so for the purpose of poking and annoying him I changed my ingame name to Bettadenu (instead of: Better Than You) and beat him over and over till he left the server ;) ahh good times :D

Eirreann

Ummm.... "Eirreann" is just about it.
Although some people use the English translation of my real name (Iain, translated from Scottish Gaelic: John), but not many...

durbin209

Only nickname others give me is J.D. for my 2 initals. But my online name is durbin209 (not capitalized because its not worth it)

VagrantXeth

IRL, my friends call me Ivan, even though that is my middle name and not actually my nickname. In the virtual, I pretty much just use VagrantXeth, that was a suggested name from the first days of Xbox Live on the original Xbox, so I just kind of stuck with it and have used it as my name everywhere it is available. So far, it has never been taken, lol!

xxdranenxxx

My last name has been pretty much the only nickname that is suitable for all ages to read and that is Martin

yikes81

I've been using BakaYume for a while now. Was thinking to changing it to the "ePiLaToR" Sounds so epic.

Still I wonder how many people knows what an epilator is.

BlackJair

Friends used to call me Valk, but now BlackJair xD

Only in Games, in Real Life everyone calls me by my Last Name

calric

usually just go by calric, usually everyone ends up going with 'cal' its shorter and i guess seems more 'friend-like'

RoBi1475

I get called RoBi that is pronounce Row-bee, BTW. That had been my nickname while gaming and in real life for quite a while.

Wizzard

Wizzard is my old CB radio handle. Not too much going on anymore in CD Radio since cell phones and the internet took over. Everyone now and then I turn on my Cobra 148GTL radio and listen.

MattyB

Staff member
Most of my mates call me Max Power. It started when I worked in retail and I would answer the phone 'blah blah blah.....Matt speaking'. About 80% of people would call me Max by mistake. In a Simpsons episode, Homer changes his name to Max Power so my friends changed my name to that too. I even had my old car licence plate as MAXPOWR. Once I got pulled over by a cop for running a red light and she asked me if I got it from The Simpsons. I said yes and she let me off!