Where Are You From?

WaLkAwaY

Feb 4, 2012
Earth
The city can be optional and you could also describe the area and what it was like growing up if you want to.

California born but I will claim Washington state I just like the weather better. Though when I lived on the coast of CA it was wonderful.

Last edited:
Australia! :D
Born in New Zealand but moved to Australia when I was like 6 months old. Lived there ever since. Can't wait to travel to the US though. I'm dying to see LA and NY! Gosh, the fashion in NY is to die for! Yes, I am a girl and not a gay, fashion savvy male :p

Where am I from....? Now do you mean where I currently live, where I was born, or where I have a citizenship? Well to answer all of the above I was born in Ohio, USA, currently live in Ohio, USA, and unfortunately have an American citizenship... however only five of my 17 years have been spent in this country, haha! I call the UK my home more than anything else but have a very soft spot toward Botswana, Africa, when I spent six years.

Where am I from....? Now do you mean where I currently live, where I was born, or where I have a citizenship? Well to answer all of the above I was born in Ohio, USA, currently live in Ohio, USA, and unfortunately have an American citizenship... however only five of my 17 years have been spent in this country, haha! I call the UK my home more than anything else but have a very soft spot toward Botswana, Africa, when I spent six years.

You dont like being american? I have american and ukrainian citizenship :p

Looks to left...... Hornburg, Rohan apparently. It used to be a nice place until the last great war, it got torn up pretty badly.

Haha, cool! Can I come visit some time?

Bum Fak nowhere pretty much..... Stettler AB Canada EH.... No I don't live in an igloo No I don't ride a dog sled and No I don't know John from Canada

Who's John?