Where Are You From?

WaLkAwaY

The city can be optional and you could also describe the area and what it was like growing up if you want to.

California born but I will claim Washington state I just like the weather better. Though when I lived on the coast of CA it was wonderful.

Last edited:

wilbymilstone

I am from SoCal but I live in Northern Cali now. I have been to many places. The furthest was to Germany when I was in the Army. Beautiful country.

Dantheman221

I waz born in ze sity of ze New York and raized az ze russian boy. Moved to ukraine multiple times. Soon going to move back to ze statez!(russian accent)

Sfynxx

Australia! :D
Born in New Zealand but moved to Australia when I was like 6 months old. Lived there ever since. Can't wait to travel to the US though. I'm dying to see LA and NY! Gosh, the fashion in NY is to die for! Yes, I am a girl and not a gay, fashion savvy male :p

AeonSoul

As someone already pointed out *looks at Dan*, I hail from the south of Italy, where we eat spaghetti, pizza, and sleep with severed horse heads in our beds.

DecepticonZ9

i was born in Dubai,UAE
moved to Detroit when i was like 5 been there for a while, then got into MSU in East Lansing! where i am now and will be fore the next 4 years

Eirreann

Where am I from....? Now do you mean where I currently live, where I was born, or where I have a citizenship? Well to answer all of the above I was born in Ohio, USA, currently live in Ohio, USA, and unfortunately have an American citizenship... however only five of my 17 years have been spent in this country, haha! I call the UK my home more than anything else but have a very soft spot toward Botswana, Africa, when I spent six years.

Dantheman221

Where am I from....? Now do you mean where I currently live, where I was born, or where I have a citizenship? Well to answer all of the above I was born in Ohio, USA, currently live in Ohio, USA, and unfortunately have an American citizenship... however only five of my 17 years have been spent in this country, haha! I call the UK my home more than anything else but have a very soft spot toward Botswana, Africa, when I spent six years.
You dont like being american? I have american and ukrainian citizenship :p

Eirreann

You dont like being american? I have american and ukrainian citizenship :p
Eh... it's not that I don't like having the citizenship, I just don't like being considered Americans, especially when biased Europeans are involved!

Dantheman221

Eh... it's not that I don't like having the citizenship, I just don't like being considered Americans, especially when biased Europeans are involved!
Haha, everyone here is like, "OMG!" "He's american" And they go around telling and showing me to their friends xD

In america, they say, "OMG!" "He's Russian" xD

Eirreann

Haha, everyone here is like, "OMG!" "He's american" And they go around telling and showing me to their friends xD

In america, they say, "OMG!" "He's Russian" xD
Lucky you.... when I get the "American" label, it usually goes as follows: "OMG, he's American! He must be an idiot or overweight!" (This usually only happens on-line....)

xxdranenxxx

Bum Fak nowhere pretty much..... Stettler AB Canada EH.... No I don't live in an igloo No I don't ride a dog sled and No I don't know John from Canada

RoBi1475

Looks to left...... Hornburg, Rohan apparently. It used to be a nice place until the last great war, it got torn up pretty badly.