Will the Alienware X51 run Battlefield 3 and Skyrim?

nabiqail

May 21, 2014
Jakarta
I'm thinking about buying the X51 just like it is here: (http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-x51/pd.aspx?ref=1701prodDetails). Will it run those games on at least medium settings well? What about Minecraft?
buy.gif

Thanks

That link for me isn't showing for me, it takes me to the start of the product page.

But ANY current X51 should run Skyrim and Minecraft with out problem. (I can't say for Battlefield as I don't play that game) The lowest spec system I have run Skyrim on is a core duo 2.0 T2500, 2.5 GB ram, 40GB SSD, 6570 ATI 1 GB DDR3. On Minecraft it only uses a single core and likes 64 bit java the best. A few mods like optifine can help it run better as it allows the game to use two cores one for the game the second one to load the chunks.

Currently running BF3 and BF4 on my x51 with an i5-4430 and gtx 750 ti. Both look absolutely amazing. I originally bought my x51 with an i3-4430, 6gb of ram and a gtx 645. It ran both battlefields on medium with no problem. I sense upgraded to an i5, gtx 750 ti, and 8gb of ram. I love my x51 and the fact we can upgrade the components without voiding the warranty. I would recommend you get the 240W or 330W power supply. I originally had the 180W power supply.