Windows 10 Command Center

aczeller

Any ideas as to where I can download the Command Center for Windows 10? I got my new 17R2 on Tuesday, installed Windows 10 today, and now I cant seem to find Command Center anywhere on my system. I assume it was lost in the upgrade, but I can't find a new version anywhere online either. Any help? or am I SOL?

thanks!

Hucker42

I didn't lose the Command Center in my Windows 10 upgrade and it is functioning perfectly so just download the most recent version and test it. Sure it will be fine.

aczeller

I have 10 Pro, if that matters. I installed the latest version (had to tell Dell's website that I was running Windows 8.1 to find it), and tried it out, and it failed... told me I have an unsupported system. I have not restarted it yet though (installing other software).

Innerspace

I too am having problems with my AlienFX.....My lights work until Windows loads then they just shut down, even the keyboard lights.

Stabnu

I too updated my R4 from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and i cant find command center of my computer i tried going to dell web site to download it but cant find it, and i tried another web site and downloaded it but says it failed as well, any new info on this ?