test

Windows 8 Mice

TrisDHB

What is a good, fairly cheap windows 8 compatible gaming mouse?

- What do you use?

sway

Can't say it's cheap but I use razer mamba 2012 and I love it.

tappin from the Note II

yikes81

Most mice will be windows 8 compatible.

I also have the mamba. Very nice. I might be getting my hands on the R.A.T. 7 soon.

Sent via Tapatalk

Commy1

Scrap the R.A.T >.< I went Mamba and I don't think I could go back, the only redeeming quality I find it the pink rest.
Recommend you buy the R.A.T, try it, discover that it's not all it's cracked up to be and return it.

MattyB

I guess the lesson here is that everyone is different. Most mice seem light and flimsy to me. I haven't used the Mamba but being able to load the R.A.T up with weights was a big plus for me

Commy1

I guess the lesson here is that everyone is different. Most mice seem light and flimsy to me. I haven't used the Mamba but being able to load the R.A.T up with weights was a big plus for me

I enjoyed the Cyborg RAT when I got it, for at least 6 months I had nothing but good things to say about it, but after that it started to get old and the sensors in it got screwy and yeah...
The Mamba is very nearly perfection, a great size and because of the battery a very nice weight. My only qualm with the mamba is battery life, I haven't wrapped my head around how long it lasts.

MattyB

How much would you get out of it? Another plus for my RAT 9 is that it comes with a second battery so you can change them on the fly if you see the battery indicator flashing.

Commy1

How much would you get out of it? Another plus for my RAT 9 is that it comes with a second battery so you can change them on the fly if you see the battery indicator flashing.
About 6-7 hours continuous, time flies so it doesn't feel anything like it and I end up having to plug in.
The RAT 9 has the perfect solution I totally agree, there are points here and there that the RAT series excel at.

MattyB

6-7 hours would do me fine. I cant remember the last time I went past that! I think it may have been playing Mario 64 for almost 24 hours straight. I collapsed walking to McDonalds after.

SpyderBite

For gaming I use a Razer Naga Epic. For casual gaming and common tasks that are too complicated for track pad usage, I use a Razer Orochi Bluetooth mouse.

jorlanm

I got a Logitech Anywhere MX and Performance MX...

Im in the NAVY...I take my M17x everywhere sometimes I dong have a mouse pad...this thing works literray on any surface!

yikes81

I got a Logitech Anywhere MX and Performance MX...

Im in the NAVY...I take my M17x everywhere sometimes I dong have a mouse pad...this thing works literray on any surface!

Doesn't work on carpet :(

Tapatalk'n

yikes81

Really? Mine didn't. Damn. Maybe I need a replacement.

Tapatalk'n