Windows XP

Alligator

Any fans of XP here? I think it is one of the best and most reliable Windows OS. I think I have used it for more than 8 years. What about you?

Sanity

I loved XP so much, and loved it much more after I tried Vista. XP is one of my favorite OS of Windows. I wouldn't have left it if they hadn't released Windows 7.

XtantX

I think I will be with Win 7 for a while as Win 8 doesnt look that great IMO. XP will always be my favorite though.

I think so. I am currently using Win 7 for my main computer (the Alienware, of course), but I am still using XP for my old desktop. I haven't tried Win 8 yet.

Eirreann

Haha, I'm still fully rocking XP on my decade old laptop! It has virtually no gaming power but I've never had a problem with Windows XP!

Dantheman221

Haha, I'm still fully rocking XP on my decade old laptop! It has virtually no gaming power but I've never had a problem with Windows XP!
yep..was one of the best accomplishments of its time ^^ Still have a XP running PC and another laptop running windows ME but, I am gonna put XP on it xD

Gravito

Yeah, I agree that XP is the most stable and dependable OS of Windows. Actually I still have it as the primary OS on my desktop. I use Win 7 on my laptop though.

dnvr.dsz

I'm Still Using Xp In My Desktop To Play Some Of The Games....Actually I've Dual Booted My Desktop With Win7 & XP

dangles35

I don't know, I like XP and never really liked Win7 but once my parents got it, and I played around with it a little, it didn't seem to bad, and besides, most new stuff will be coming for Win7. In my opinion, XP is just as good as Win7, maybe just a bit outdated though.

Eirreann

I don't know, I like XP and never really liked Win7 but once my parents got it, and I played around with it a little, it didn't seem to bad, and besides, most new stuff will be coming for Win7. In my opinion, XP is just as good as Win7, maybe just a bit outdated though.
True enough... although just about everything out there is still compatible with XP (except for BF3, coincidentally enough...)