Word processors?

Gogreen

I assume that you use your Alienware computer mostly for playing games (or not?). But, do you have MS Word on your computer? If so, what version is it?

Dantheman221

I got a lot of things from microsoft. I got MS Everything 2010 :D Including, Visual Studio 2010

Eirreann

I'm using Microsoft Office 2007. I've used 2010 too, but honestly I don't see enough of a difference to justify paying $150 for an upgrade.

Alligator

I also am using MS Office 2007. It works for me but I am not really happy with it. I think MS Office 2003 (especiall MS Word and Excel) is simpler and more user friendly. It's just me though.

Eirreann

I also am using MS Office 2007. It works for me but I am not really happy with it. I think MS Office 2003 (especiall MS Word and Excel) is simpler and more user friendly. It's just me though.
I used to think the same when I just started using Word 2007; I hated the interface at first. But then college classes required me to us it a lot and I got used to it. Word 2010 isn't a whole lot different, either; I have to use that at work.

ThatOldGuy

Why pay for MS stuff? I use Open Office, I does the exact same things (even in excel), and crosses over well with other programs.

Eirreann

Why pay for MS stuff? I use Open Office, I does the exact same things (even in excel), and crosses over well with other programs.
I will get around to using it at some point! But since I've already paid for Office 2007 I might as well use it for all it's worth, right?

RoBi1475

I use mostly the office provided on windows phones and Windows live. I don't do a whole lot of in depth word processing so it is enough. 2 of my computers have office 2000 (i think) on them but my wife mostly uses those for whatever she needs.

Eirreann

I use mostly the office provided on windows phones and Windows live. I don't do a whole lot of in depth word processing so it is enough. 2 of my computers have office 2000 (i think) on them but my wife mostly uses those for whatever she needs.
I remember Office 2000! I love that word processor, despite it's age!