test

Would you buy this mouse?

UltimateSVT

The question is simple... Would you guys buy this mouse? I love it but I know cheap when I see cheap! I think it's cool for the price & just to be able to say that my mouse goes with my notebook it would be pretty cool.

However it's obvious it's not a mouse of great quality & also, it doesn't have the wheel that I'm used to in the middle between both buttons.

Anyway, just looking for opinions. Thanks guys!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-4-GHz-Sup...-NB-/200876717159?pt=Mice&hash=item2ec52f7467

MattyB

I would buy it just because it looks awesome! In fact, I think I will have to get one! :D

MattyB

I wouldn't buy it to use by the way. Just to have. Definitely invest in a better quality mouse

LevCarty

lol weird but awesome def a must have lol for lap top or something

btw ive bought the alienware tactx mouse or wel im getting it from my girl
its on his way

but was wondering how this it feel in hand ?
is it a good gaming mouse ? better than logitech g500 ?

MattyB

lol weird but awesome def a must have lol for lap top or something

btw ive bought the alienware tactx mouse or wel im getting it from my girl
its on his way

but was wondering how this it feel in hand ?
is it a good gaming mouse ? better than logitech g500 ?

I think the TactX mouse feels pretty good. It could probably do with a little more weight for me but the size and shape fits my hand perfectly. It's different for everyone though I guess. Hopefully it doesn't fail quickly like some people have suggested.

MattyB

I think my next mouse will be the R.A.T. 9

Sent via Tapatalk

I adore my R.A.T 9. I was hesitant buying a wireless mouse but this thing is awesome. You get a second battery which sits in the charger/receiver until the mouse starts flashing telling you to swap it out soon. If you don't care about wireless, I think the 7 is exactly the same but wired. I love it that you can load it up with the weights. I like a heavy mouse.

yikes81

I didnt know about the spare battery. Now I definitely want the R.A.T. 9!!

Sent via Tapatalk

Maelstrom

I'm with everyone else here. I would buy it, but not to use.

It's starting to look like old computers and computer peripherals are becoming collectables.

UltimateSVT

I've been studying the R.A.T. 9 & it's pretty damn sick if you ask me but truth be told I'm not a gamer. I know, I own an Alienware laptop but I'm not a gamer... anymore. I used to be back in the day but I've stopped so I just need a BIG mouse that's decent quality. I've been shopping around for the last 2 days & I've come to the conclusion that the best mouse for my needs is just a standard mouse. I however have carpal tunnel on both my hands. when I operate a small mouse for over a couple hours, my index finger & my pinky start to shake. That being said I need a decent size mouse & I found a couple of them that are awesome! They both look pretty cool & the price is pretty damn nice on either one compared to others.

Check 'em out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350682687368&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310579606747?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Last edited:

skylery

I'd probably buy it for the looks and use occasionally, since its just 20 bucks. :) But definitely wouldn't use it all the time or when gaming.