WTS a peice of crap Iphone.

durbin209

Hey i want to sell an Iphone 3GS. The only problem with the phone is that it won't charge. It's dead. So...anyone want it? 5-7 dollars anyone?

Eirreann

Meh... not much use in a dead phone.
I have a friend that might buy it for the hardware, though! I'll try to get in touch with him and get back to you!

Dantheman221

Its not dead if you know how to fix it eirreann :D Can I pay 5 bucks for shipping and the phone is free? xD What happened to it? Water damage?

Did you try charging it from the wall socket? How about a reset?

How much space does it have? 8gb, i'm guessing :)

Last edited:

durbin209

Its not dead if you know how to fix it eirreann :D Can I pay 5 bucks for shipping and the phone is free? xD What happened to it? Water damage?

Did you try charging it from the wall socket? How about a reset?

How much space does it have? 8gb, i'm guessing :)
No my sister dropped it a lot... lol its stupid, i get stuck with the 3g when my whole family gets 4g haha

Eirreann

No my sister dropped it a lot... lol its stupid, i get stuck with the 3g when my whole family gets 4g haha
Hey at least you have smartphones! I can't get a smartphone because it won't work with our family plan!

Dantheman221

Hey at least you have smartphones! I can't get a smartphone because it won't work with our family plan!
I hate that in america, you need freaking plans! Here in europe, you just get a sim card, add money via any payment terminal or buy a card and use it anytime you want! No monthly fee's or anything! Although, money DOES expire in a year :D I have 0 kopeks sim card so i call free, really xD Gotta love ukraine for that!

Eirreann

I hate that in america, you need freaking plans! Here in europe, you just get a sim card, add money via any payment terminal or buy a card and use it anytime you want! No monthly fee's or anything! Although, money DOES expire in a year :D I have 0 kopeks sim card so i call free, really xD Gotta love ukraine for that!
I know!!! But when we lived in UK I wasn't "old enough" for a phone, so I couldn't take advantage.

Dantheman221

I know!!! But when we lived in UK I wasn't "old enough" for a phone, so I couldn't take advantage.
Haha. These days, I see 5 year olds with real phones -__- SPOILED BRATZ!!! GONNA RIP EM' TO SHREDS! They're like, "OMG, LOOK!" "I have a phone and you dont" -__________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Eirreann

Haha. These days, I see 5 year olds with real phones -__- SPOILED BRATZ!!! GONNA RIP EM' TO SHREDS! They're like, "OMG, LOOK!" "I have a phone and you dont" -__________________________________________________________________________________________________-
How revolting! What exactly do they use them for? Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja, that's what!

xxdranenxxx

well i guess me giving my 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son i pod touches was a bad idea then lol they are fricken awesome at angry birds

Eirreann

well i guess me giving my 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son i pod touches was a bad idea then lol they are fricken awesome at angry birds
Now iPod Touches I don't mind... I like me iPod touch....
But I suck at Angry Birds...

lozz21

lol, I'm 17 and still don't have a phone. It doesn't seem necessary yet, until university then yeah maybe.

btw if its not charging cause its a dead battery, and you replace that you could easily sell it for lots.

MattyB

Staff member
iPhones are actually pretty easy to fix (unless its a logic board problem). I have ripped mine apart completely multiple times. If its not charging it could just be the charge port. There are lots of online stores that sell parts. Here in Oz you can get a charge port for 10-15 bucks and it takes about 20 mins to replace. If I can do it, anyone can! If its a battery its even easier to fix. If its the little connector that is soldered to the logic board that the battery is connected to then you're in some trouble.