WTS: M14x R2 i7-3740qm, 16gb, GT650m 2gb, 512gb SSD w/ warranty (USA)

I recently bought this from my cousin, just to realize this is way beyond what I need for school/minor gaming. Not sure where to sell, I took my cousin's advice and try to sell it here. First timer, so feel free to shoot me a text if I'm missing out anything.

This thing loads windows less than 10sec, and this also comes with Office 2010 (student version, ~$100 bucks). It still have 5 months of dell warranty/accidental warranty with Dell. I have the original laundry list of specs that I got from my cousin, but here's the highlights:

Alienware M14X R2
3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3740QM (6MB Cache, up to 3.7GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
16GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
English Keyboard, M14X R2
14.0" High Def+ (900p/1600x900) with WLED backlight
2 GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForceGT 650M using NVIDIA Optimus technology
512GB Solid State Drive
Personalized Nameplate Trigger
AlienFX Color, Quasar Blue
Alienware Command Center Software, M14X
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1, English, w/Media
Stealth Black with Soft Touch Finish
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Slot-Loading Dual Layer Blu-ray Reader (BR-ROM, DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
1 Year Limited Warranty (until 2014 April)
Accidental Damage Service, 1 Year (until 2014 April)

Conditions is absolutely flawless. If my shoulder is not hurting me whenever I bring this to school (had only done that for 3 times since I bought it), I'll probably keep it.
As for the price, my cousin paid 2.2k in April, and I paid him $1.6k and added Office 2010. The closest unit I can find on ebay is a refurb that runs $1.5k. So without the box but with the added Office 2010, I guess 1.4k would be fair? Please feel free to let me know if I'm way off. I am based in Michigan, USA by the way. I might consider shipping to other countries, but I suggest adding insurance to it. We can negotiate on the shipping cost if the price works out for both of us.
I have feedback on heatware under the same username, and the same on ebay as well.

Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful day.

Thank you for your reply.
Good point on the price. I should have checked the recent site for updates, so I'll take your advice and lower the price.

But $900 is a little low to me. Losing $1300 in 6 months is a little too much!

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

Price lowered to $1,300 as of 12/1/2013.

Thank you for your reply.
Good point on the price. I should have checked the recent alienware site for some price updates. I'll take your advice and lower the price.

But $900 is a little low to me. Losing $1300 in 6 months is a little too much! Thanks for your time though.