WTS M17xR3 laptop, starting bids at 1,950.

Status
Not open for further replies.

durbin209

Stealth black.
No alienFX sorry :(
I7 2760QM 2.4GHz (3.5GHz w/turbo boost, 6MB cache.)
4GB dual channel RAM DDR3 1600MHz(2DIMMS)
DvD+-RW CD-RW
Internal HD sound 5.1 surround audio.
17.3 widescreen 1600x900 60Hz WLED
2GB GDDR5 AMD radeon HD 6990M
Alienware 240W A/C adapter
Custom name plate. (im sure you can get rid of it. It's engraving is John the Fourth.)1TB raid 0(2x 500GB hybrid solid state drives.)
Windows office 2010. Home and student English.
Roxio creator starter. No media.
Windows 8 preview. (Sorry!)
Killer wireless-N 1103 a/g/n 3x3 MIMO for gaming and video.

Will add some photos with my phone in a little bit. Will wipe the memory from hard drives so there will be no personal files.
Thanks! :cool:

durbin209

Alright, I've decided. I'm only 13, I don't need this expensive laptop on my hands. So I'll sell it for 1,500 dollars that will go towards my college education and an i5 laptop that can run netflix, LoL, word docs.

BlackJair

Im looking for a R3, whats with the AlienFX?

Does it come with its box, manuals, etc?

Dantheman221

So you are selling it, because of that numbar problem? Are you sure you wanna sell it? You wont be able to show off anymore! xD College is far away for you! Enjoy your youth while you have it, remember, we only live once! :) Plus, $1500 seems like a lot for what you are getting...900p screen and a 2760qm with 4gb ram? Nope, kinda a big price...

I mean, I'm not really into buying PC's right now but, maybe in a year or two...But, by the time, there will be the m21x! :p

Eirreann

Oh, come on, mate, don't sell that! Trust me, that will be a decision that you'll regret for a long time!
Don't worry about college, either, come 16 (or 17) you'll be able to get a job and as long as you don't go blow your cash on anything stupid you will be more than capable of funding your way into a good school!

durbin209

alright i'll keep it. But I think I need a new video card now, it says that "Cannot start"
which I don't know how to fix

Dantheman221

alright i'll keep it. But I think I need a new video card now, it says that "Cannot start"
which I don't know how to fix
Does it say that in windows or the bios? Kinda weird to work 1 sec and the next it doesnt! xD You need to create a backup win 7 disk or bootable flash drive. No other way around it...

If it were to be a gpu malfunction, your m17x would still start up using its intel integrated graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.