test

X51 for the time being discontinued

Chris401

seems there pushing there new Auroa desktop and alpha revision as alternatives.no longer being sold on dell or Alienware , only third party sellers. Replaceable parts will still be made to cover people's warranty for now. (For people that buy the newer power boards)

Dan.J

Seems strange to me but guess it didn't sell well enough. My R3 is a great PC that does all I ask without issue.

zZSmokinGoodZz

im still seeing them for sale on dells website? under alienware gaming desktops the R3 is still being sold but they will try and push the new full size aroura on you? been on there site lots lately tracking down a R2 powerboard for my R1 running a PNY GTX970

Chris401

im still seeing them for sale on dells website? under alienware gaming desktops the R3 is still being sold but they will try and push the new full size aroura on you? been on there site lots lately tracking down a R2 powerboard for my R1 running a PNY GTX970
I check and haven't seen nothing and has been like that for a while. There's a page that lead me to nothing as well for it.