X51 in new case

NZXT H440
PSU = EVGA Supernova 750 B2
If you do this you need a SATA cable and a USB 3.0 to 2.0 (optional)

For front I/O:
Black = Power
Red = Hard drive
Green = LED
Blue = Reset (cant get this to work)

If you want more information let me know. This was my first experience building. It was very easy.
I loved the X51. I had no reason to change cases. It was quiet and did not run hot. I had it for 2 years and wanted a change. I also like to tinker. I will eventualy put it back together when I get more pieces.

2014-09-09 07.58.31.jpg

SFAlfaDude

Jun 25, 2013
UK
Ok...I am going for it! I have ordered the NZXT Case and an EVGA PSU plus the bit I really wanted a Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 GPU.

It was this or buy a new PC which with the latest specs I wanted was between £2100-£2600 (highest if adding a 2nd GPU).

I sure hope that the X51 Transplant to the new case goes well and I end up with an even better X51, even if it doesnt look like one anymore!

SFAlfaDude

Jun 25, 2013
UK
Ok, all swapped over to new case the NZXT as previous poster recommended....all went smoothly, installed the huge new Giagbyte G1 Gaming Gtx 980 as well....OMG its awesome. I added some cosmetic blue LED lighting inside the case as well and will pst pic shortly. Thanks to all who posted their builds here as you gave me the confidence to try myself!

I see You

Jan 2, 2014
WA state
Ok, all swapped over to new case the NZXT as previous poster recommended....all went smoothly, installed the huge new Giagbyte G1 Gaming Gtx 980 as well....OMG its awesome. I added some cosmetic blue LED lighting inside the case as well and will pst pic shortly. Thanks to all who posted their builds here as you gave me the confidence to try myself!
Hi had a question does your card also hit a capacitor on the board mine does so trying to figure out if its card design.