X51 Poll - Who is getting one?

Will you be ordering the Alienware X51 Desktop?

• Yes - It fits my needs

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • No - I can't find a use for it.

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Undecided at the moment.

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

durbin209

Haha i chose yes it fits my needs..but i dont have the money for it yet! hahaha

Toady

I ordered my one about 2 weeks ago. It's showing in production and should be with me by 7th March, I just can't wait.:D

dnvr.dsz

I'm Thinking Of Getting This By Selling My Present Desktop lol But idk If Thats Going To Happen

JPhillMoe

I ordered mine last week and I'm to pumped about it.. Love to be apart of the community and really excited to be back in the PC gaming world!

BlackJair

I think i will sell my M17x R2 to buy an M11x or M14x and a X51... I like laptops but Desktop have better fan power.

sway

I think i will sell my M17x R2 to buy an M11x or M14x and a X51... I like laptops but Desktop have better fan power.
Yeah I have an m11x and just ordered an x51. I love my m11x bc of the power it has and portability.

jpierson86

Ordered mine :) got the i5 w/ GTX555 and free upgrade to 8gbs of RAM. Supposed to be here May 4th. Can't wait!

sway

Ordered mine :) got the i5 w/ GTX555 and free upgrade to 8gbs of RAM. Supposed to be here May 4th. Can't wait!
Expect it sooner, I ordered mine and received it not even a week later just bc the weekend was in the way. It shipped a day and half after I ordered.

daxmagex

Had mine for about 2 months. Pretty satisfied with the performance.

The size and the ability to customize it was one of the main reasons why I bought it.

Denis

Got Mine

I've been due for a new system for a loooooong time now and decided to get the x51.

I've had it for less than a week now and other than my little mistake of uninstalling the factory installed Steam and Portal it's been great.

Was happy to find this site as well!

sway

I've been due for a new system for a loooooong time now and decided to get the x51.

I've had it for less than a week now and other than my little mistake of uninstalling the factory installed Steam and Portal it's been great.

Was happy to find this site as well!
Nice choice, I love mine a lot especially after the few upgrades I've done. Which one did you go with?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Denis

Nice choice, I love mine a lot especially after the few upgrades I've done. Which one did you go with?

I tried to keep the price down so I went with the Alienware X51, Intel Core i5-2320 3.0 GHZ, 8 GB Ram 1333 MHz, Nvidia GeForce GT 545 1GB, 1TB HDD w/ Windows 7 Home Premium.

sway

I tried to keep the price down so I went with the Alienware X51, Intel Core i5-2320 3.0 GHZ, 8 GB Ram 1333 MHz, Nvidia GeForce GT 545 1GB, 1TB HDD w/ Windows 7 Home Premium.
No biggie, you can upgrade those main parts for better ones anyway. You can check out my thread in the x51 section on upgrading the gpu....not really a how to, but shows what I went with and how it performs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Kracksn

Got mine 1 Month ago, using it evry day, updatet it and installed Watercooling.

Using it for BF3, MW3, Metro2033, some NFS parts, CAD-Programms, C++ and Photoshop.

JDThird

Mine just shipped yesterday - I don't do gaming on my PC so I was able to keep the heat down a bit with an i5, the new 660 video, 8GB RAM, 2TB drive and blu ray. I picked this because of the form factor. I'm replacing a Mac Mini that I have a boot camp install of Windows 7 since I run media center for my TV and Xboxes. But I'm fed up with Apple not updating drivers ever, and random issues and dealing with the limits of it under boot camp. So this was the best form factor I could come up with to fit under the TV where all my game consoles and such are.

Simmo

Just ordered mine, delivery showing 22nd March however status is still pre production :cool:

Ordered top level machine and will update the RAM to 16GB myself, got £120 discount plus a further 11% off, just need a monitor now!