test

X51 R2 will this 1060 work fine in my system?

Ravgov

hi , yes it will.

though its not a blower type card its small and it will do the job. If you can remove the dvd drive u will gain some airspace for optimized heat inside the case. iF you can also put an ssd and remove the hdd even better and the system will fly.

with the above modifications i had about 84-86 C on ROTR on ultra and about 76-77 C on DOOM ultra settings .

my gtx 1060 is an evga mini

hope these helped

:)

silky28

If not using a blower type card I suggest you take Ravgov's advice and get an SSD and put it where the DVD drive was. Also, reverse the fan in the front of the case so that it blows out. This will ventilate the hot air from the video card. It works quite well. The amount of hot air that blows out the front of my case is incredible!

Ravgov

If not using a blower type card I suggest you take Ravgov's advice and get an SSD and put it where the DVD drive was. Also, reverse the fan in the front of the case so that it blows out. This will ventilate the hot air from the video card. It works quite well. The amount of hot air that blows out the front of my case is incredible!

Silky28 1 question: How do u reverse the front fan?

a detailed description would help... not an expert with fans here :)

thnx!