test

XBOX 360

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I got an early Xmas present today... an XBOX 360 250GB holiday bundle. :) I wanted it for two main reasons, 1) The upcoming GTA V, which may not be avail on the PC. 2) Easily stream my Music (including my iTunes library) from my Win 8 PC or phone via Windows Media Player and WMC to my Home Theater Receiver.

Maelstrom

That's pretty cool! I have an Xbox but I don't use it much now that I have my AW. PC Gaming has taken hold over console gaming. Although I may get back into it since the next generation of consoles are supposed to come out next year.

That is great! I too wanted to get an Xbox 360, but thought PS3 would be great as has more exclusive games, but now I'll simply wait for the next gen ones to hit markets next year. Besides I'm out of money lol

yikes81

yeh iv been thinking about getting an Xbox. But any games out on Xbox should be out on PC right?

DDuB420

Too bad the kinect wasn't part of that bundle. I could show you how to use kinEmote on your Alienware-M6600
http://www.kinemote.net/
I use it all the time with my m17xr3 when I'm watching movies through my flat screen. Don't have to get up off the couch to pause or change video files :cool:

Maelstrom

yeh iv been thinking about getting an Xbox. But any games out on Xbox should be out on PC right?

A lot of them do but not all of them. Halo is Xbox exclusive for example which is one of the reasons why I still have an Xbox.

VagrantXeth

I have both 360 and PS3 and I find I game mostly on my X51 now. Like most, I play mostly exclusive games on the consoles. As for Playstation Move and Kinect, I thing motion control based gaming is gimmicky at best. Even Nintendo is moving away from it as I think they realize the whole idea is a wet fart.

DDuB420

I have both 360 and PS3 and I find I game mostly on my X51 now. Like most, I play mostly exclusive games on the consoles. As for Playstation Move and Kinect, I thing motion control based gaming is gimmicky at best. Even Nintendo is moving away from it as I think they realize the whole idea is a wet fart.

I agree with you completely. To be honest Ive never purchased any kinect games/PSmove games. I only use my kinect to hand motion control my PC's and light Webcam use. My PSmove just collects dust on its shelf, I think I used it once in the 2yrs I've had it.