You want an Aurora?

Eirreann

Interesting... in what condition are the ones you're offering right now in? I saw that they were "used" and that makes me kinda anxious....

jimbo312

where do they get this stuff. is it damaged that dell sent away or what?

Eirreann

where do they get this stuff. is it damaged that dell sent away or what?
Maybe they just have a service where they buy old Alienware desktops and refurbish them... either way I still don't trust it.

dnvr.dsz

the website seems suspicious to me & even the product it might be a used one :confused:

Very interesting. I'd love to get my hands on Aurora/Area 51 cases!!! I wonder where those comps originated from, and what if any warranty they offer?

BlackJair

Who doesn't want Aurora? the thing is that it's still too expansive for me right now.

Eirreann

Who doesn't want Aurora? the thing is that it's still too expansive for me right now.
That's why I use.... THE DELL OUTLET!!!! YAYZ!! Haha, just kidding, but seriously though, check out the Dell Outlet some time, they have some pretty good deals! (Once there was an Aurora up that had Intel Core i7 2600K, Nvidia GTX 580, 8GB of RAM, and a Blu-ray drive, and it was priced at $1139!)

BlackJair

I know, DELL is a really big enterprise, so lowing the price's isn't a big deal for them, i once saw an AW M14x with some good specs at around $1000. It was a good offer.

Eirreann

I know, DELL is a really big enterprise, so lowing the price's isn't a big deal for them, i once saw an AW M14x with some good specs at around $1000. It was a good offer.
I know it! Unfortunately I am still raising money for my rig, so I haven't been able to take advantage of any of the really good ones...

holeyguy66

the website seems suspicious to me & even the product it might be a used one :confused:
the website isnt suspicious at all diesel showed me the site awhile back and thats where i got my 875 watt osu from for like 40 bux. i bought and area 51 1100 watt psu since then, no prob at all. lane lander is a ligit dude just shoot him an email

DeRon1

I'm with BlackJair on this one! I would like the ALX with all the bells and whistles but after forking out my lunch for the 6 months It will be 6 months more before i can convince the wife of the need of another PC buy right now! BUT I WILL BE WORKING ON HER ;) ;) ;)

MattyB

Staff member
I'm with BlackJair on this one! I would like the ALX with all the bells and whistles but after forking out my lunch for the 6 months It will be 6 months more before i can convince the wife of the need of another PC buy right now! BUT I WILL BE WORKING ON HER ;) ;) ;)
Keep working on her buddy. When I look at my ALX I get tears in my eyes! hahaha :D

holeyguy66

Keep working on her buddy. When I look at my ALX I get tears in my eyes! hahaha :D
i feel ya man owning an alienware has been a 13 year dream for me. now i have it and also always wanted triple screen got it also. i have made a dream a reality.

DeRon1

I wont quit working on the general but its a job in itself! I will get what i want cause its just that way and after seeing some of these Rigs around here m8's. I won't be surprised if it won't be sooner than I could Imagine! ;) (shhh! I wear the pants in this camp;) shhh. don't let her hear that though) laffing very loudly!! Thanks m8's for the votes of confidence and @holeyguy66 NICE m8ty NICE when I grow up I would like to be just like you HEE HEE;) MattyB ur just Da Man!!! LOL guys gud day 2 u all!! :)