You want an Aurora?

Who doesn't want Aurora? the thing is that it's still too expansive for me right now.

That's why I use.... THE DELL OUTLET!!!! YAYZ!! Haha, just kidding, but seriously though, check out the Dell Outlet some time, they have some pretty good deals! (Once there was an Aurora up that had Intel Core i7 2600K, Nvidia GTX 580, 8GB of RAM, and a Blu-ray drive, and it was priced at $1139!)

DeRon1

Oct 5, 2012
AREA 51
I'm with BlackJair on this one! I would like the ALX with all the bells and whistles but after forking out my lunch for the 6 months It will be 6 months more before i can convince the wife of the need of another PC buy right now! BUT I WILL BE WORKING ON HER ;) ;) ;)

MattyB

Resource Administrator / Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
I'm with BlackJair on this one! I would like the ALX with all the bells and whistles but after forking out my lunch for the 6 months It will be 6 months more before i can convince the wife of the need of another PC buy right now! BUT I WILL BE WORKING ON HER ;) ;) ;)

Keep working on her buddy. When I look at my ALX I get tears in my eyes! hahaha :D

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
Keep working on her buddy. When I look at my ALX I get tears in my eyes! hahaha :D
i feel ya man owning an alienware has been a 13 year dream for me. now i have it and also always wanted triple screen got it also. i have made a dream a reality.
IMG_0419.jpg

DeRon1

Oct 5, 2012
AREA 51
I wont quit working on the general but its a job in itself! I will get what i want cause its just that way and after seeing some of these Rigs around here m8's. I won't be surprised if it won't be sooner than I could Imagine! ;) (shhh! I wear the pants in this camp;) shhh. don't let her hear that though) laffing very loudly!! Thanks m8's for the votes of confidence and @holeyguy66 NICE m8ty NICE when I grow up I would like to be just like you HEE HEE;) MattyB ur just Da Man!!! LOL guys gud day 2 u all!! :)