Your Funny Wireless Network Names

RoBi1475

I am a huge fan of humorous WiFi networks names. I change mine whenever I think of another that strike my fancy.

The last named I had was "Free_Public_Access" for my secure network. I hope my neighbors appreciated the irony.

My current WiFi name is "Sry_Bro_Ur_WiFi_is_in_another_Castle"

So do you guys also share a love for funny WiFi name like I do. If so what are some of your favorites.

Dantheman221

I named my wifi F.B.I. Surveillance van because I have a van standing outside my house all the time and my neighbors actually think the van is surveying someone xD

Eirreann

Unfortunately I don't have the liberty to change mine, but if I did, I'd have quite a lot of fun with it! I'll have to think up some clever ones...

Dantheman221

Hey novasti, welcome to the forums :) Does your nickname come from the russian word for, news?

RoBi1475

I am moving but once I set my network up at my new place I am going to name it. "This_is_not_the_WiFi_you_ are_looking_for_move_along" or something similar.

Maelstrom

You could have it something like "Only_connect_if_your_device_can_dominate_the_universe".

Last edited:

wilbymilstone

GameOn was my previous wi-fi network name. I think that I will change it when I get set up in my new apartment.

Org

$37/mo

I only get that ping 5-6 hours a day (5pm till 11pm) rest of the day it's under 50ping 0-5jitter.

ISP is "looking into it"... it's been half a year (but only called them last mouth)

Last edited:

AeonSoul

My wifi has no funny name. Most of the people where I live wouldn't even understand the joke, so no point in doing that :c

wilbymilstone

Now that i am in my apartment and I have my internet set up, I named it No Connections Available.