Your game PILE OF SHAME .. aka yet to complete

OG1-KENOBI

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
By that I mean the games you have purchased and NEVER completed. I have a pile of over 60 games I'm yet to finish and that's being modest. Some great titles I haven't finished yet would be :

Batman Arkham city
Fallout 3 & new vegas
Borderlands 2
Black ops 2 (I mainly play MP)
Spec ops the Line
Maxe payne 3
Skyrim
Dragons Dogma
Xcom
Metal gear Solid Sons of Patriots
Need for Speed most wanted (latedst version)
Far Cry 3
Far cry 2
Twisted Metal
Mass Effect 3
Infamous
Aliens CM

That's just off the top of my head and only my ps3 games and not the 360 or PC, there are plenty more If I checked. I seem to be addicted to buying games yet don't have the time to play them to completion of i just lose interest. Anyone else like this?

What are your gaming piles of shame

OG1-KENOBI

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Minecraft, lol I love this game. I bought it for my 6 year old son in Alpha for like $6 or something and he is now 8 and makes the best buildings, cities etc that his imagination desires. Its the best tool for any parent who wants their child to be creative. That's the game that can literally never end. I rekon Ayden has spent 100's of hours just making stuff. his latest was a massive statue of the main character out of Wreckit Ralph.

Pretty much every game I have ever bought! I have finished Borderlands 2 though. I get bored quickly. I will get back to some of them in time. I will never finish Diablo 3 or Aliens: Colonial Marines though!!

Heh. Same here. My problem is I get distracted so easily. I am currently trying to play FireFall (beta), Diablo III and Torchlight II at the same time while also trying to feed my MMO addiction daily with SWtOR and GW2. XD

On the PS3, I've never completed a game. But my girlfriend blows through them in a week. My console usage is limited to Tiger Woods, Grand Turismo, ModNation Racing, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime & Vudu.

MattyB

Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
Heh. Same here. My problem is I get distracted so easily. I am currently trying to play FireFall (beta), Diablo III and Torchlight II at the same time while also trying to feed my MMO addiction daily with SWtOR and GW2. XD

On the PS3, I've never completed a game. But my girlfriend blows through them in a week. My console usage is limited to Tiger Woods, Grand Turismo, ModNation Racing, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime & Vudu.

I really want to get into a MMO one day. I have never given one a go yet. I'm a single player gamer big time! I think I'm missing out on something though.