Your game PILE OF SHAME .. aka yet to complete

OG1-KENOBI

By that I mean the games you have purchased and NEVER completed. I have a pile of over 60 games I'm yet to finish and that's being modest. Some great titles I haven't finished yet would be :

Batman Arkham city
Fallout 3 & new vegas
Borderlands 2
Black ops 2 (I mainly play MP)
Spec ops the Line
Maxe payne 3
Skyrim
Dragons Dogma
Xcom
Metal gear Solid Sons of Patriots
Need for Speed most wanted (latedst version)
Far Cry 3
Far cry 2
Twisted Metal
Mass Effect 3
Infamous
Aliens CM

That's just off the top of my head and only my ps3 games and not the 360 or PC, there are plenty more If I checked. I seem to be addicted to buying games yet don't have the time to play them to completion of i just lose interest. Anyone else like this?

What are your gaming piles of shame

Maelstrom

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Borderlands 2
NFSMW-2012
NFSHP-2010
Orcs Must Die 2 (I'm still playing it though)
Star Control 2: Ur-Quan Masters
Minecraft (I know right)
Skyrim

OG1-KENOBI

Minecraft, lol I love this game. I bought it for my 6 year old son in Alpha for like $6 or something and he is now 8 and makes the best buildings, cities etc that his imagination desires. Its the best tool for any parent who wants their child to be creative. That's the game that can literally never end. I rekon Ayden has spent 100's of hours just making stuff. his latest was a massive statue of the main character out of Wreckit Ralph.

MattyB

Staff member
Pretty much every game I have ever bought! I have finished Borderlands 2 though. I get bored quickly. I will get back to some of them in time. I will never finish Diablo 3 or Aliens: Colonial Marines though!!

AeonSoul

I should make a screenshot of my Steam library then, lol.
I got like 10-15 games I want to play and didn't do so yet, and I blame LoL for that.
Not to count the ones I haven't still bought.

yikes81

I have not finished any of my games ... bar Transport Tycoon, Final Fantasy VII and Fear ...

LevCarty

I have not finished any of my games ... bar Transport Tycoon, Final Fantasy VII and Fear ...
FF7 epic my favorite

games i never finished hmm
cant even remember no more just like Matty B
iget bored fast :p

WaLkAwaY

Yes I purchase games like they were going out of style. Some I never play, some I play for a little bit and some I play for a little longer but never finish. I wonder if it is a condition. :D

I finished all big titles and some indie ones, I recently got a liking for indie games so purchases quite some in sales and playing them slowly when I have nothing better to do.

JennyM

I have the solution my friends! Buy games that never end... that was you don't have to complete them, ... xD

WOW forever! yaaay!

:)

OG1-KENOBI

I have the solution my friends! Buy games that never end... that was you don't have to complete them, ... xD

WOW forever! yaaay!

:)

WOW had me for 6 years.. Now I got my R4 I started playing Guild Wars 2 so there goes my sparetime again . :)

SpyderBite

Pretty much every game I have ever bought! I have finished Borderlands 2 though. I get bored quickly. I will get back to some of them in time. I will never finish Diablo 3 or Aliens: Colonial Marines though!!
Heh. Same here. My problem is I get distracted so easily. I am currently trying to play FireFall (beta), Diablo III and Torchlight II at the same time while also trying to feed my MMO addiction daily with SWtOR and GW2. XD

On the PS3, I've never completed a game. But my girlfriend blows through them in a week. My console usage is limited to Tiger Woods, Grand Turismo, ModNation Racing, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime & Vudu.

MattyB

Staff member
Heh. Same here. My problem is I get distracted so easily. I am currently trying to play FireFall (beta), Diablo III and Torchlight II at the same time while also trying to feed my MMO addiction daily with SWtOR and GW2. XD

On the PS3, I've never completed a game. But my girlfriend blows through them in a week. My console usage is limited to Tiger Woods, Grand Turismo, ModNation Racing, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime & Vudu.
I really want to get into a MMO one day. I have never given one a go yet. I'm a single player gamer big time! I think I'm missing out on something though.

SpyderBite

Yes you are fella. Go grab GW2.
Yup. Definitely the mmo I was waiting for while I floundered in end game misery with eq2 for several years and UO before that for almost 13 years.

I needed a game that offered PvP, WvWvW & a healthy crafting system. GW2 covers all the bases for me.

Maelstrom

I just beat BF:BC2 finally, the storyline was ok I guess and the character dialogue is a bit strange.

MattyB

Staff member
I dusted off Aliens the other day after they put out a 4gb patch. Probably took 15-20 secs before I put it away again. I don't think I'll be heading back there anytime soon!

OG1-KENOBI

I dusted off Aliens the other day after they put out a 4gb patch. Probably took 15-20 secs before I put it away again. I don't think I'll be heading back there anytime soon!
I rekon I have played an hour or so of it myself. Bioshock infinite arrived today so i don't think I will be heading back too soon myself. Such a shame.

OG1-KENOBI

I finished " The last of US " today. I have dragged it out long enough. Loved the game and id my choice for GOTY 2013.

OG1-KENOBI

I finished Batman Arkham City this morning. I have had it since launch but just like so many others the time or motivation wasn't there. My copy of Batman Arkham origins arrived yesterday so that may have had something to do with it.