Your Height and Weight?

WaLkAwaY

So I'm a bit bored, so I'm going to make one of those fun short-life threads.

How much do you weigh? And what is your height? Measurements in pounds and feet would be appreciated.

At the end, we will order the members by their height. Who will be the tallest? Who will be the shortest? Don't be shy.

So...

WaLkAwaY = 4'11" / 86lbs

wilbymilstone

You really are bored and judging by your height and weight you are young.

I am 5' 8" and 246 lbs.

bettadenu

Iḿ 6´2 and i´m about 175lbs I believe, not sure how the measurement is in America!

Eirreann

So I'm a bit bored,
Ah, that would explain the explosion of threads in the Off-Topic section...
Anyway, I'm 6' - something.... I haven't measured myself in years, though... Last time I weighed myself, I was just over 160 lb. But that was before I started working out on a regular basis so that has probably changed.

WaLkAwaY

Ah, that would explain the explosion of threads in the Off-Topic section....
Lol, know the explosion of threads is due to wanting to draw the most amount of traffic to Tommy's baby as possible. The best way to do that is with a varied amount of topics of discussion so when the bots go looking it shows up more in searches. Most of these threads are just copied from other sites that I thought would be great to have here. So it was method rather than boredom, I just did not edit most of them from their original text. :)

Eirreann

Lol, know the explosion of threads is due to wanting to draw the most amount of traffic to Tommy's baby as possible. The best way to do that is with a varied amount of topics of discussion so when the bots go looking it shows up more in searches. Most of these threads are just copied from other sites that I thought would be great to have here. So it was method rather than boredom, I just did not edit most of them from their original text. :)
Hmm, decent strategy! Although keeping up with them now is a bit more time consuming... but I guess I don't mind that much!

calric

about 5'4" and 168-175 depending on how much i decide to splurge during the week, but more often than not just at 170

AeonSoul

I'm not used to ft/lbs scale, so I don't understand half of what you're saying, and I'm a lazy bum so I don't feel like googling D:

WaLkAwaY

2.2lbs in a kg = lb/kg
________________________________________________________________________________
4'11" 91lbs or 41.3kg for those of you...