Your Latest GAMING PURCHASES thread

OG1-KENOBI

As the Title suggests this is a thread to share your latest gaming purchases.

This week I have purchased

Bioshock infinite (ps3) $53 delivered ebay (Aussie dollars)
Sims 3 for the Bec (pc) $30 del ebay
Demon Souls (ps3) $23 del ebay
Hitman Absolution $22 del ebay

Maelstrom

OMD2 + DLC

I've pretty much been playing what I've got recently. Going through and beating some older games that I haven't completed and playing some Co-op games with friends.

Rob Wills

Hi All, after finishing Far Cry 3 I just couldn't deal with the adrenalin-drought. So I bought Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning. That done, I 'needed' Bioshock Infinite. Unhappy with that, so.... Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider 2013. Now I feel satisfied.

OG1-KENOBI

I bought Lego city for Wii u for my son this afternoon. $68 from JB. He is loving it and its quite funny as it has cameos from Dirty harry, Crocket and Tubs and even Starsky and Hutch type characters. It has a real 70's - 80's cop show vibe happening which is funky.

AeonSoul

I think I've bought something from Steam, not really sure tho, was a while back @_@

Sleepy

I'm building up to buying arma 3 I actually currently only have one game that I play , which is bf3 lol , so I'm thinking its time to branch out a little , it seems a shame to have all the power of Alienware at my finger tips and only be playing one game lol

Ps are we going to have a arma 3 section to the forum soon , question to anyone who has the power to make it happen ?

dpinkerton

Recently purchased Mass Effect Trilogy, working on Mass Effect 2 now.

But my Favorite is still Tribes Ascend.

PoOkiExL3oi

Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm and I haven't gotten the chance to even open the game out of it's plastic wrapping yet. Computer issues needs to be fixed first before I play this game.

OG1-KENOBI

Recently purchased Mass Effect Trilogy, working on Mass Effect 2 now.
I LOVE the Mass Effect series. I'm currently in the middle of ME3 and have played a total bastard so i have red eyes and don't give a fk about anything or anyone. Its the best way to play through imo.

SpyderBite

Bought:

Tiger Woods 14
FireFall Beta Access
Torchlight II
Marvel Heroes Founders Pack

BlackJair

Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition
Tomb Raider Collector's Edition
Call of Duty Black Ops II Care Package Edition

I want to buy the BioShock Infinite SongBird Edition but I have only played BioShock 1 and wasn't that exciting for me :s

OG1-KENOBI

Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition
Tomb Raider Collector's Edition
Call of Duty Black Ops II Care Package Edition

I want to buy the BioShock Infinite SongBird Edition but I have only played BioShock 1 and wasn't that exciting for me :s
Bioshock Infinite has NOTHING to do with the first 2 fella. I would grab it. I grabbed a cheap copy of ebay and I cant wait for my copy to arrive.

dpinkerton

It's a great game, so many different options. I am working on my 40th hours on Mass Effect 2, and then I will replay ME3. :) Good Gaming to you sir!
I LOVE the Mass Effect series. I'm currently in the middle of ME3 and have played a total bastard so i have red eyes and don't give a fk about anything or anyone. Its the best way to play through imo.

OG1-KENOBI

Injustice gods among men ps3 Blackest Night edition ( only 1 out of the 3 dlc codes worked :( )
F1 race stars ps3 for my son $29

last purchased Tomb Raider which was nothing short of amazing. Though last played was BioShock Infinite which I pre-ordered more than half a year ago

VagrantXeth

It's a great game, so many different options. I am working on my 40th hours on Mass Effect 2, and then I will replay ME3. :) Good Gaming to you sir!
I had played this one before on the 360 but purchased it again for computer when I got my X51. I am playing through 2 again but for the first time on PC but I am really taking my time with it on this go around. Doing the mineral mining thing trying to deplete all of the available planets of their precious resources. Plus, it is a good way to find short side missions for XP.

I just pre ordered :

Star Trek
Battlefield 4
Company of Heroes 2

I'm pretty sure they will all be collectors edition..

Also picked up Batman : Arkham City looks awesome , the one level I played!