Your Latest GAMING PURCHASES thread

OG1-KENOBI

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
As the Title suggests this is a thread to share your latest gaming purchases.

This week I have purchased

Bioshock infinite (ps3) $53 delivered ebay (Aussie dollars)
Sims 3 for the Bec (pc) $30 del ebay
Demon Souls (ps3) $23 del ebay
Hitman Absolution $22 del ebay

Hi All, after finishing Far Cry 3 I just couldn't deal with the adrenalin-drought. So I bought Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning. That done, I 'needed' Bioshock Infinite. Unhappy with that, so.... Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider 2013. Now I feel satisfied.

OG1-KENOBI

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
I bought Lego city for Wii u for my son this afternoon. $68 from JB. He is loving it and its quite funny as it has cameos from Dirty harry, Crocket and Tubs and even Starsky and Hutch type characters. It has a real 70's - 80's cop show vibe happening which is funky.

Sleepy

Feb 21, 2013
Uk
I'm building up to buying arma 3 I actually currently only have one game that I play , which is bf3 lol , so I'm thinking its time to branch out a little , it seems a shame to have all the power of Alienware at my finger tips and only be playing one game lol

Ps are we going to have a arma 3 section to the forum soon , question to anyone who has the power to make it happen ?

Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition
Tomb Raider Collector's Edition
Call of Duty Black Ops II Care Package Edition

I want to buy the BioShock Infinite SongBird Edition but I have only played BioShock 1 and wasn't that exciting for me :s

Bioshock Infinite has NOTHING to do with the first 2 fella. I would grab it. I grabbed a cheap copy of ebay and I cant wait for my copy to arrive.

VagrantXeth

Mar 4, 2012
Texas
It's a great game, so many different options. I am working on my 40th hours on Mass Effect 2, and then I will replay ME3. :) Good Gaming to you sir!

I had played this one before on the 360 but purchased it again for computer when I got my X51. I am playing through 2 again but for the first time on PC but I am really taking my time with it on this go around. Doing the mineral mining thing trying to deplete all of the available planets of their precious resources. Plus, it is a good way to find short side missions for XP.