Your Life In 30 Days.

WaLkAwaY

In 30 days you will die. No debilitating disease or drawn out illness, just 30 days "poof" you die. There is no cure, no way out of it just 30 days that's it.

How would you handle it?

What would you do?

Dantheman221

If I had infinite resources, I'd "do something" a women. I'm serious here! Next, I'd build the best gaming rig/system/simulator/entertainment system. I'd go play some airsoft. Drive a tuned mitsubishi lancer evo x with podunks on some track :D I'd travel to some countries I always wanted to go. "Do something" a women again xD Go play on my rig, give my rig to african kids, go on a date with someone that leads to me "doing something" again xD Say goodbye to my loved ones and thats it :\ Sad life, huh?

Last edited:

xxdranenxxx

Hang out with my kids and take them to Disney land or something cool that they would like. Rob a bank or something to set my family up and then off my self the day before I was supposed to die just to F the man over

Eirreann

Oh, that would really suck! I haven't saved up enough for my computer yet!

I suppose that I'd break into my cousin's house and steal his M18x then play games solidly until I died or got caught, whichever came first....

Okay, REALISTICALLY I would probably try to live my life to the fullest, so to speak. Do as many things as I can that I've always wanted to do!